Panel Level Rapid Shutdown (PLC) One fits One, 80V
PEFS-PL Series Panel Level Firefighter Safety Switches/Rapid Shutdown (PLC, One fits One)
PEFS-PL Series Panel Level Firefighter Safety Switches is a reliable rapid shutdown according to NEC 2017/2020 690.12 regulations for roof top PV systems fire safety.
- Meet to NEC 2017/2020 690.12 regulations
- Comply with SUNSPEC protocol
- Match LVRT feature of the inverter
- PLC communication control
- Single rapid shutdown connects to 1 PV modules
- White/orange/black color is optional
- Fire retardant V-0 / UV resistant materials used
- High quality material used, temperature, corrosion, impact resistance
- Clasp design, simple and convenient installation, saving labor costs
- Fully certified, CE, UL
Automatically shutdown the DC power of panels when detecting temperature of the area is higher than 85℃.
In an emergency, firefighters or homeowners can manually turn off the AC power of the distribution box.
In an emergency, it can be shut down manually through the Panel Level Rapid Shutdown Controller Box.
Shutdown with Inverter
In an emergency, it can be manually turned off by the DC switch in the SUNSPEC inverter.